Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Ma!

Today is my mom's birthday and I would like to use this lil' blogpost to say that I am so blessed to have an understanding, hard working, funny and the most loving mom in the world. She instilled the right values, principles and character in me and my sister by being a strict parent (our dad was the lenient one) and sticking to her rules. She made sure we completed our school home work, even after coming home from a full day of office work. She took us to museums and parks and instilled in us a love for music and art. She made us strong and accomplished, by being so herself - showing us by being an example rather than telling us to do so because its the "right thing" to do.

Oh, what would I be without all your care and love ma! I love you, and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!


Here she is...with my son...the best granny in the world! :)

Love,
Shhivika

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your mom!!!

    P.S Enter my awesome giveaway http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro/2012/07/asian-icandy-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete