Sunday, June 10, 2012

Oh my...2013 already

So, the Resort 2013 collection is already out, and it seems I still haven't even gotten my Summer 2012 right. Wah! What will I do? I will not beat myself about it, but instead I will try to get inspired in the most fashionable way I can. Maybe I can use the styling for my summer wardrobe. Win Win!

Here's a collection of my favorite Resort 2013 looks so far...its a variety bag, I tell ya!

A.L.C. Resort 2013 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2013
ALC                                                                                                     3.1 Phillip Lim
Helloo..Red leather shorts!                                                                        What an amazing print mix, and how!


Jill Stuart Resort 2013 Naeem Khan Resort 2013
Jill Stuart                                                                                      Naeem Khan
The flower blasted jumpsuit is so refreshing.                                                 Canary yellow with silver details...yum~


Preen Resort 2013 The Row Resort 2013
Preen                                                                                                  The Row
Print-solid blocking                                                                                                  Monochromatic elegance


Sachin + Babi Resort 2013 Chris Benz Resort 2013
Sachin + Babi                                                                                         Chris Benz
Loving the casual chicness                                                                                        And interesting black and grey combo


Roksanda Ilincic Resort 2013 Roksanda Ilincic Resort 2013
Roksanda Illincic                                                                                   Roksanda Illincic
Because I couldnt' just pick one...both these style are ode to the geometric mod and the spin is very refreshing. Love love em'

Donna Karan Resort 2013 Balenciaga Resort 2013
Donna Karan                                                                                        Balenciaga
Structured paired with flimsy                                                                                    Laser cut out details and the shoes!



Well, there's tons more out there, but I enjoyed these looks for now. Hope you did too!

Ciao my darlings!

Shhivika

{all images courtesy of the lovely team at Style.com}

           

2 comments:

  1. What a great article! Love your blog !Thanks a lot for sharing , it is really useful to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne...I am glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete