Friday, March 2, 2012

Saunders Review

Everyone has been talking about him, so I wanted to know what all the fuss (or fashion, in this case) was really about. Lovelies,  I am referring to Jonathan Saunders. Every magazine or newspaper or blog I read is talking bragging about his work and styles and how he is just the "It" designer now.
I cannot say anything right now, until I have taken a good hard look at his clothes. I mean, I have seen his collection before, but I need to see Fall 2012 one because that's what, apparently, is making people saunders bonkers.
 Let me share my fav looks first and then I will give you my opinion.

Jonathan Saunders Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear Jonathan Saunders Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Jonathan Saunders Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear Jonathan Saunders Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Jonathan Saunders Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear Jonathan Saunders Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Jonathan Saunders Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear Jonathan Saunders Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Ok, so now I get it. One look at the clothes, and it hits me like poww. The simplicity of the cuts mixed with wild textures, clever cuts, fun accessories and beautiful colors is purely mind bending.. I love the brocade geometric print pants, the flowy cocktail dresses, and the orange color!
Mr. Saunders, such a delectable job! Clap clap clap.

Love,
Shhivika

{images courtesy Style.com}


No comments:

Post a Comment