Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mumbo Jumbo Fuzzy eyebrow

I sometimes get incoherent with words. I may be thinking about a perfectly simple concept or situation, but when it comes talking about them, I can make em' sound like crazy mathematics formula. Ya, I get all hyped up with these ramblings in my mind, like I want to say 10 million things in the same time and the person I am talking to looks at me with eyebrows scrunched, eyes narrowed and a lucid smirk. Yes, I said lucid smirk.

So, giving due importance and respect to this lucid smirk, tell me what you have to say about one of these thoughts I recently had:

"IF YOU HAVE EVERYTHING, THEN WHAT IS IT THAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT?"

There...there...that's a scrunchy eyebrow I have seen before! But, answer me.

Wha?

Oh, and a haaaappy lovvy dovvy February.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment