Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"I'm queen of the castle"

I have to say, I just can't get enough of Seinfeld. And, I love, love, loeevee Elaine's character. Such fun, fearless, neurotic woman who can handle the three even more neurotic, silly men around her, like they were some five-year olds. She's also very confident - about herself, her sexuality and what she wants in life. Her zest is super contagious - I mean if she can do it, then why not me- kinds. Right?

Initially, I had some issue accepting her dressing style - especially those gigantic blazers on ill-fitting-high waisted-washed out jeans. But, then it grew on me and I kinda' found her a bit more endearing because of all these baad fashion choices. And then actually these styles made her character even more fun and loveable. I think some of her outfits were plain outrageous, but then some were trendy, and so NOW.

Sooop....taking her character as inspiration, I created 3 different "Elaine" looks. Fun and fearless - just like her!

Elaine from Seinfeld
Hope you like what you see...or I would have to do the Elaine dance. Your choice :)

Love!

btw, did you figure the title of this post? Its one of the dialogues by Elaine. I will let you figure what she is referring to here...



No comments:

Post a Comment