Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BIG Like VALLI...oh, and I am back.

Chicas, chicos, ladies, gents, friends, foes, followers and YOU, yes, YOU....I am back! What a stint in the family world I had! So, in the past couple of weeks I managed to:
- host a family of 4 from India
- host a big FIRST Birthday bash for my son (he's one...can you believe)
- finish off a photography assignment for a big jewelry firm (while I had family over from India)

Phew! and Kapow! That was hectic. But, I am here to announce that style and fashion are back via me, your Life Stylist...(ha, I love how it sounds, so serious and all) so let's make good style choices together. Cool?

Ok, I also have some very interesting announcements to make as well, which I will do so in a day or two.

In the meantime, let's light up the (fashion) torch, shall we? There is so much to flame illuminate.

Because I am back after such a long time, I thought I will start with a whattissh boom!. And, thanks to the lovely folks at Style.com, I am bringing to you the Lookbook of one one my newly favorite avant-garde designers...Giambattista Valli! Quick, say his name - 10 times - fast! :)

Couture is Valli's forte and it shows in each fold of his fabric, each petal of a flower on the bodice, and each pleat of his pants.

SPRING 2012 COUTURE




 Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 Couture Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 Couture

Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 Couture Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 Couture

Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 Couture Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 Couture
I like the simple belt over the dress..totally unexpected

Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 Couture Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 Couture
                                                                                                     I need this dress like I need air. Is it just me?

Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 Couture Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 Couture


Oh, its so good to be back. This year is going to be great for all of us and I can already see it in the styles!

Love!

Shivika

No comments:

Post a Comment