Monday, December 5, 2011

You saw it here, CL and all

As I was scratching my head trying to come up with the content for the post today,  my eyes fell on an image on a website. I clicked on it and lo! I got my content, and lucky me that it spells luxury for...feet! Yes, my darlings, I am referring to the god of red soles, Christian Louboutin. There's no other subtle way to talk about him and his designs, really, its always like this "blah blah shoe genius blah blah shoe god blah blah Christian Louboutin."

In November this year, Christian Louboutin or CL (for the sake of not writing the whole name over and over again) was dedicated with a namesake book full of pictures of  his shoes, his design philosophy and the genius that he is. Oh, here we go again with the praises! Anyways, the book has its hands deep into the personal archives of the designer, so you get some real behind the scenes as well as never before seen photos of CL's shoes.

Wait, there is more!

And, no this is not your "As seen on TV" offer, because well, its CL we are talking about.

The Design Museum of London will be holding an exhibition of CL's most exquisite shoe collection as well as a look into his personality and eccentricity. The exhibition will be on from March 2012 to July 2012.

Remember, you saw and read all this here!! Yes, you did.

Must we wait anymore to see the pics, you may scream! And, I say no. Here are some pics from the book that show CL's one of a kind intricate unique shoes! Love em'...I say...love em'!


COVER OF THE BOOK











This is just to whet our appetite...and, now we really need the book so that we can get our hands on the hidden (actually, not so hidden) CL magic!

Love!

{images courtesy Yatzer}



No comments:

Post a Comment