Saturday, November 5, 2011

Time to clean up some fashion garbage

I missed tossing out the garbage. I mean fashion garbage, that is. Every time I see an outfit that makes me scream (in horror), I feel like taking a trash bag and dumping it. Really! Remember, when I talked about the Fashion week garbage? Boy, all that was so damaging that I had a hard time recovering from such profanity. Gees bees!

But darlings, I know you don't get this garbage report anywhere, so you know, this is the only place that will give you frivolous (read fearless) fun, a la the fashion inspection kind! Are you ready for today's report?

Ok, another thing, I love giving my remarks or as they say, running commentary, on these looks and all this takes a lot of brain cola. Trust me. So, if you like something, clap hard. No? Ok then, just leave me a comment and let me know how witty I am. No? Ok fine, any which way, just show me some love, will ya! :)

A.L.C. Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear Christopher Raeburn Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Zoink! Is that a kaleidoscope in flesh? {ALC}                                                    I think I know where the inspiration came from {Christopher Raeburn}


Albino Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear  Hakaan Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
The grass is always greener on the other half {Albino}                                                        Giant diaper or plus size granny panties {Hakaan}


Kelly Wearstler Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear  Tribune Standard Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
How dare they put squares in the back! {Kelly Wearstler}                                       Fall foliage gone  sooo wrong {Tribune Standard}


Tsumori Chisato Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear  PPQ Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
She thought no one would notice the tassels {Tsumori Chisato}                          Patchwork on denim was never cool. NEVER. {PPQ}


Danielle Scutt Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear Anthony Vaccarello Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Glittery sandwich bag...pure gold garbage! {Danielle Scutt}                                Half armed crime in velvet. Someone get the glue gun! {Anthony Vacccarello}


If you have some garbage to dump, please don't forget to drop me a bag!

Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment