Thursday, November 3, 2011

Men Men Men...Manly Man Part Trois

So you already know about my recent fascination with men's fashion. Good. Now, I can talk with you on men's beauty. Ok, not the blush or lipstick kind, because that would be totally weird and then I would be talking about men who like to dress up as women and not my usual manly men!
Lately, I have been drawn to men haircuts as well. It fascinates me that with the limited amount of styles that can be actually styled, some looks end up being very sharp, edgy, and shall we say (for the lack of a better word) fashionable. To me a good hairstyle ties in the whole look together. It can make or break an outfit. Right?

Come with me, and peruse some catchy hairstyles recently spotted as part of men's fashion/beauty. All images are courtesy of Style.com. Hey, Style.com, as I have mentioned this before, love you guys for being the encyclopedia of all things fashion, runway and models!!

HOT (H)AIR
--------------------------------------------------- ++++ -------------------------------------------------

Bottega Veneta Spring 2012 Menswear Bottega Veneta Spring 2012 Menswear
Love the curls here {Bottega Veneta}                                       Curly but a bit spikes up {Bottega Veneta}

Burberry Prorsum Spring 2012 Menswear Burberry Prorsum Spring 2012 Menswear
Shaggy done right {Burberry Prorsum}                           Shaggy done right {Burberry Prorsum}

Ermenegildo Zegna Spring 2012 Menswear Ermenegildo Zegna Spring 2012 Menswear
Side part never looked this cool {E Zegna}                      Slicked back and clean {E Zegna}


Didn't I tell you? These hair are worth doing a double take! So, which one is your favorite? Pray, tell!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment