Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Time to feast, have fun, talk non-sense, catch up with the happenings in life, enjoy the company of our friends and family...because its Thanksgiving!

Because this festival (ok, I like to call it festival as opposed to a holiday, because really it is a festivity) has the word "thanks" in it, you know exactly what I will be doing. Giving Thanks for:

  • A wonderful husband, a healthy happy son, awesome parents and loving sister (and her family)
  • Health and happiness of my grandparents and extended family
  • The opportunities of work flowing my way, especially the ones that are in line with  my passion
  • Following my passion
  • My amazing shoe collection
  • Having positive attitude and thoughts
  • Living a beautiful and amazing life in America
  • Crazy, silly and darling friends I can't live without
  • Coupons in the mail
  • Forever 21 being right around the corner to where I live
  • Love and blessings all around me

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!



What are you thankful for this year?

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment