Thursday, October 13, 2011

What's in an accent?

I have two accent chairs in my house, which I bought from Bombay Furniture, before it ran out of business. Actually, just four months before they did. And, I am very happy with them. But, did you know what pain I had to go through to find the perfect pair? Oh, my.

I still remember the day like it was only two suns away. I was working then, and I used to use my lunch time to do my (re)search. Yup, I bunked my co-workers, and ate my food all alone at my desk because I was just obsessed about finding the perfect pair. I had a few criteria, but that did not make things any easy. My co-workers were worried because I was not talking to anyone during my precious lunch time, and I looked as I could get some help (and sleep). But, what to do, I was focused, darlings!

And, then one fine rainy day I found my pair and I placed an order immediately. But, darn, something happened with the credit card, and the order didn't go through. So, I got worried nervous, because what if they got sold out by the time I got to place the order or worse, what if they got discontinued. I acted quickly, and did what any sane woman would do. I asked one of my co-workers for her card and shopped with it. And, the next evening, I went to pick up the chairs with my husband, and I was super excited as if I were bringing home twins :)

Anywho, here is quickie lookie at one of my silk-deep gold- accent chair.


So, here's the deal.

If you want to add oomph to your living room without having to paint or build an expensive built-in, then just get a pair of accent chairs. You will never be wrong. Whatever your taste or price-point, there are options galore. And, because I love you guys, I put together a choice chart for you, in the event you thought I had a telepathy and had read your mind, because boy, you had accent chairs on your mind all week long.

Rejoice, relief is here!


Accent Chair collection
What do you think? Which one is your favorite?
Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment