Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Men Men Men....Manly Man Part Uno

With the current trends of women fashion being inspired by menswear, I was a bit curious and wanted to know more. So, I embarked on a search for men style icons who are always impeccably dressed and want us, women, to dress like them. Yes, you heard read that correct. We want to wear fitted pant suits and style our hair just like them, exude an enthralling charm just like them, cooly smoke cigarette just like them but in a bit more feminine way.

And because, its going to be a lot of research material for one post, I am going to spread out the fascination I am having with men's fashion over a couple more posts. Are you excited? Well. I am. Don't worry, it will rub off on you. Charmed?

All images courtesy MrPorter.


CLINT EASTWOOD
I am loving the combination of herringbone tweed and blood red sweater. And, how haawt is the hair!


ROBERT REDFORD
The pocket chain is a very inspiring trend which I would like to see more of in the women's fashion realm. And, you can never go wrong with a three-piece pin striped suit. Never.


GARY COOPER
Look, the cool cigarette style! Ahem, so as I was saying, the overlap v-neck sweater with wool pants - how handsome is the combination for everyday work wear?


GORE VIDAL
Doesn't he kinda resemble Derek Hough? And I just love this jacket, and the flared pants. Don't forget the glasses, because they complete the look.


MICK JAGGER
Talk about men style icons, and forget Mick Jagger? Not happening. Notice the blue oxford shirt, and remember my post here? Always an inspiration.


Now, do you agree with me? Tell me who is your style icon.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment