Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cotton Candy - and I meant Louis Vuitton

It was sad to hear about Steve Jobs, ex Apple CEO and smart gadgets pioneer, pass away at the age of 56. He had been battling with cancer for a while, and although his health  had been flailing, no one expected the outcome to happen so soon. May his soul rest in peace, and he feels super blessed to have given the world, world-class products. It would be interesting to see how Timothy Cook leads the company. On a separate news, rates on mortgage have fallen to a record 3.94%. Hey, if you are planning to buy a house, and have saved up for it...go now and just do it! The rates are just too lucrative!

And, then I digress.

So, I was bored the other day. And, I wanted to escape the mundane. It was cold outside and rainy, thus, going out was not an option for me. So, I did what any sane woman would do in my place. Peruse the fashion sites for inspiration. Right? Right? And, then my eyeballs were stuck on this collection for a while. I tried to understand why, and 5 seconds later I knew.

The Spring 2012 RTW by Louis Vuitton (Marc Jacobs) is pure candy delight. The colors are all pastel, the fabric is wispy, the silhouette is voluptuous, and the sentiment is magical. Yes, magical. I loved the simple styling of the clothes, because it allowed us to focus more on the outfits than the the make up or the hair.

The collection also rang a fashion bell with me because I am a simple girl at heart, and the clothes exude that elegant but understated sexy vibe, that is so hard to get right. I mean, its easy to get big bold bright sexiness, but very tricky to nail the come-hither-shy but confident sexiness. Do you get what I am trying to say? Am I making it more complex for you darlings? Well, then, why don't we take a look at few pieces from the collection and then decide.

Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Huh? Huh? Do you agree? What's your take?

Love!

{images courtesy Style.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment