Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Color them cheeks...the ones on your face, silly!

I have a warm beige skin color, and I like to use blush on a regular basis to add some more color to my skin. Now, when I say regular basis, I mean daily. See, all I do is moisturize my skin and then use blush. That's pretty much my daily make-up routine, and because of the color on my cheeks, I look pretty dolled up. No pun intended.

And, here's a secret. I use only pink blush. Even on a lil' darker skin like mine, pink looks so good and so natural. And, its funny how it works well with the different color tones of my clothes (like oranges and green). I mean yeah ok, I do use a peach/brown-ish blush once in a while, but I am majorly into the pink color. My all time favorite is Mac's Pink Swoon. Ooh, this color makes my cheeks look so dewy and glowy and pinchy! Just perfect. And, then there is O-Glow from Smashbox, which comes out clear and when you rub the gel on your cheeks it turns into pink, matching the shade of your skin perfectly. So, yeah, I swear by this one as well, as it also adds a bit rosy shine on my cheeks. Love em'! My blushing beauties!

So, I decided to put together a pink blush pick-pack for you guys, categorized by the texture. These colors really work and don't worry, they won't make you look like an actual doll.



blush in pink colorGel: Smashbox O-Glow
Cream: Le Metier de Beaute 'Creme Fresh' in  Cheek Poppy, Illamasqua Cream Blush Rude
Powder: Benefit Dandelion, Lancome Summer Rose, Mac Pink Swoon
So, what color of blush is your secret? I promise I will keep it blhushhh!
Love!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Sounds interesting... Keep it up.

    www.santoshspeaks.blogspot.com
    www.belovedlife-santosh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete