Monday, September 26, 2011

What is inspiring me today: Blue Oxford Shirt

When I first saw the new J Crew lookbook, I saw inspiration. And, one thing that stood out for me was the use of blue oxford shirt. Pairing it with shiny formal pants/skirts was definitely odd at first, but then it grew on me. And, I thought, "Why not? Why could we not pair a plain boring shirt with sequins? Why could we not think outside the fashion box?"
So, here's my take on the inspiration. Hope you enjoy em'!  It was fun putting these together.



Style inspiration


John Patrick Raw Hem Oxford Shirt paired with:

1. Vince Sequines mini, Biba High Heel
2. Oasis Red Rome Trouser,  Forever 21 flats
3. Vila Bow Shorts Gull Grey, Promise Shoes in Lego
What is inspiring you today? Do share, darlings!

Love!

2 comments:

  1. Love the look on the left, that sequin skirt and those fab heels are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Arden! I mean who knew that a shirt, A BUTTON DOWN SHIRT, could amplify the sequin skirt look. And yeah, those heels, are species of its own kind :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete