Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sample Sale Tuesday: These could be my (Bag)bone

This post was supposed to be written on Thursday and it was the Sample Sale Tuesday series post. So, what happens when the Tuesday post, which was supposed to be written on Thursday is actually written up on a Sunday? Great things happen, darlings, great things. More so, because we are talking handbags here. You know how much I love my lil babies hanging around my arm or in my hand. And, when these babies come in croc, lambskin or snakeskin, I consider my life truly lived. I hope you didn't think I was talking about babies of the human kind?Oh my!

Well, I am super excited about the handbag edition, because I received a few inquiries (via email) on some of the sample sale stuff that I presented in my previous posts. And, it always gets better. A new Sample Sale is always better than the previous one!! That's how pure simple math works. Ok, so what if I don't have the equation, but it seems math to me alright.

Again, act fast, for its a sale, and things gets really ugly in a sale, ladies. And, really fast. So, hop and chop. Pronto!

GILT.COM

 
Knomo Lariss Laptop Case, Sale $149                          Knomo Florence Weekender, Sale $99

 
Knomo Silvi Crossbody, Sale $49                                     Furla Classic long Wallet, Sale $149

 
Collina Strada Alea duo bag, Sale $139                        Kooba India Satchel, Sale $229

EDITORSCLOSET.COM


 Coach Grey Leather Tote Coach White & Brown Leather Satchel
Coach grey leather tote, Sale $281                        Coach white and brown satchel, Sale $171

Because they had just these two bags, I thought I will add one non-bagy thing that has me in tears. Tears of joy because I have added this dress to my "lust" list.

Valentino DR-5B0VS910-ORG-8
Valentino embellished dress, Sale $810

RUELALA.COM

 
Judith Lieber Figure 8 Clutch, Sale $1,300                   Giuseppe Zanotti satin wristlet, Sale $500

 
Radley London Ruskin, Sale $190                                   Radley London Canning Town, Sale $140

 
Kooba Samantha duffel, Sale $300                                               Kooba Anika shoulder bag, Sale $400

IDEELI.COM

    
BCBGMaxAzria Sand Tab Saddle, Sale $95      Carlos Falchi Avocado Pick, Sale $147

  
Charles Jourdan Carol satchel, Sale $135     Bryna Nicole Lamb Serrano, Sale $144

  
JPK Pairs Bubblegum bucket, Sale $60             Treesje red Harley, Sale $150

  
Elliott Luca Snake Cordoba, Sale $78        Ivanka Trump Petal Amethyst Satchel, Sale $57

Don't you want to just grab these and run? I am already dreaming of the outfits I will pair these with. So much to variety to play with!

What's on your mind?

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment