Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Potato Sack, really?

Today was another day for poo poo disaster. My son was sitting in the stroller, and I heard him grunting. I thought he was just playing, but little did I know he was on to something poopy big! It was the smell that gave away! Anywho, it was such a circus trying to change my little man while he turned and flipped and tried to run away from my grasp. I tell ya, if I wouldn't have been quick, my bedspread would have been painted a deep color of brown (yes, I change on my bed, so? Sue me! Atleast I have the changing pad spread out).

Funny thing - how this brings me to this. This, as in, another trend (could it be?) that jumped at me when I was glued to the computer screen clicking away image after image of NY Fashion week designer collections. I would best like to call it a Potato Sack. We could call it something else, but for now, those are the words that jumped at me.

Case in point:

Chris Benz Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Chris Benz

A D├ętacher Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
A Detacher

Diane von Furstenberg Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Diane von Furstenberg

Carolina Herrera Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Carolina Herrera

Michael Kors Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Michael Kors

Chadwick Bell Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Chadwick Bell

Am I right? Am I right? You tell.

Love!

{photos courtesy Style.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment