Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sample Sale Tuesday: Feet Grass

I wanted to be clever with the title today, so I dropped the "shoes" from my vocabulary and tried to be creative with the description.  Although I was inching more towards Feet Weed. I tell ya, the hurricane has literally shaken my brain and released the creative juices!
Enough of my pjs - don't want to drown you lovely people into my crass silly jokes and puns.
This week, I am restarting the sample sale routine with Shoes, because, hello, we came full circle with the home stuff. And, since I am a shoe horse, I am more than happy that the circle has rounded itself. Arrgh! What's wrong with me today...enough of these pjs! Note to Brain: Meet me outside and I will show you who's the boss.

Anywho, let's take a lookie and actie fast because, well, they are a sample sale, and things go fast! Especially when they are associated with feet. Arrrrrr! Note # 2 to Brain: Whack!

GILT.COM

 
Vince Camuto wedge ankle boot, Sale $65            Vince Camuto Venita sandal, Sale $69
{mother of all hybridization: wedge+oxford+bootie}              {perfect to wear with socks in fall}

 
Casadei chain ankle boot, Sale $349                         Casadei flat over-the knee, Sale $649
                                                  {now these are what I call true feet weed}

 
Hussein Chalayan two toned bootie, Sale $399         House of Harlow 1960 Dyson bootie, Sale $149
                                                                                     {loving the deepness of color}

EDITORSCLOSET.COM

Pedro Garcia Agatha Black Quilted High Boots Pedro Garcia Barbara Brown & Black Leopard Print Mary Janes
Pedro Garcia Agatha quilted boots, Sale $210              Pedro Garcia leopard mary jane, Sale $150
                                                                                     {Mary Janes to me are a pefect fall shoe style...}


RUELALA.COM

 
French Sole Charleston flat, Sale $90                        French Sole Vibrato leather flat, Sale $40

 
Aquatalia by Marvin K Cosmo suede boot, Sale $350        Aquatalia by Marvin K Cowie boot, Sale $230
{I had something similar from Aldo and wore the pair to pieces}


IDEELI.COM

  
Arturo Chiang Olissa, Sale $49                Arturo Chiang Acacia, Sale $64

 
Etienne Aigner Navy Utah, Sale $39                  Etienne Aigner Teakwood Xanto, Sale $39

 
OTBT Havanna Hamilton, Sale $69          OTBT Caffee Farmington, Sale $64

Thaaaaat's all ya folks!  I need to get me some of that weed grass on my feet. Ciao!


And, when you buy one, do let me know which one s(t)ole your feet heart!  Note # 3 to Brain: Boom! Whack! Whack!


Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment