Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Objects D'Tait

I've been itching to share this with you for a while. I am in love. Yes, yes, and it is a big deal because I don't swoon over someone like that...and to top it, don't openly declare my feelings. But, I am in love. With Thomas Tait.  Or should I rather say Thomas Tait's clothes? Is this wrong? Does it count toward healthy obsession for clothes? Does that make me a bad mother? And, what do I do if I cannot afford his clothes? Oh noooo, what will I do???

So, as I was saying (before I sent you on a tangent), I am in love with Thomas Tait's collection. He is this Canadian dude who blew the London fashion scene into shards (of oomph and aaah) last year when he won the prestigious Dorchester Collection Prize. He is still a bit unknown, but all this is going to change  (or perhaps has changed) as he finally enters the retail world. Well, all those of who have seen his collection cannot believe how new this young guy is to the fashion world, and those who haven't seen his collection, well they won't believe how new this young guy is to the fashion world! Either ways, I am obsessed and  my husband won't like its repercussions!

Presenting to thee Objects d'Tait or pure love between fabric, form and folds!

Thomas Tait Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear Thomas Tait Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Thomas Tait Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear Thomas Tait Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Thomas Tait Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear Thomas Tait Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Thomas Tait Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear Thomas Tait Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Thomas Tait Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear Thomas Tait Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
{please ignore how obnoxiously and dangerously thin the models are...and focus on the 3 F's I am referring to above}

And here is Thomas himself
Thomas Tait Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Isn't he something? Already jumping with joy on his success! I bet his tight jeans and loafers combo brought in all the brain juice. To that I say, THANK YOU!! I am inspired.

Love!

{Images courtesy, who else, but, Style.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment