Friday, August 12, 2011

GLAMOUR GARBAGE: THE HAIR(Y) EDITION

A good outfit, yes, we all can tell. But, what makes it all come together...makes it look all glamorous or garbage?? Guess guess?
-
-
-
-
-
Enough already! The answer, my lovely deary lovely kuchiroos, is a hairstyle. It can be of real or fake hair...don't matter. But, you can look like a million buck with a "perfect" hairdo or like a million pennies (which will still make you pretty well-off) in a lopsided babooshy hair follicular disaster. You get the drift. Right? Right? Rite?

Here's are the hairstyles that have been inspiring me these days:

3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear Costello Tagliapietra Spring 2007 Ready-to-Wear
Although, as you know, I have long hair, I am really leaning towards this look if I get my hair cut. The only issue is that I would have to straighten them everyday as my hair super curly and *ahem ahem* tends to have mind of its own be frizzy...ha! And, you can go ahead and ogle at the outfit, its 3.1 Philip Lim

Anna Sui Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
soft and whispy - like the "natural" look. Please ignore her drunken eyes..she must have had a wild night before


First, delish jewels. Oh, got distracted. Loving the loose/casual top knot. I can use this while going for a Sunday brunch


I like the curls at the end...and this is more my color so I know it will look good on me (ahem)


Side swept bangs with a soft bun...umm, good for a night out


Perfect semi-messy bun, and she rocks this look realllll baaadd. This hairstyle would be perfect for a shopping spree or spending a day in a gallery checking out mod art.

Derek Lam Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Super sleek, super anytime! How shiny too. Perfect for work or just about for anything. Nothing says I am ready to take over the world as this hair. Am I right? Am I?

So, that was easy! Well, let's take a look at some hairstyles that make us go WTF! These also make me feel so good about my frizzy hair. Really.

Ann Demeulemeester Spring 2003 Ready-to-Wear
So, what do you love about this look? Tricked ya! Whoa baby, with that hair no one will ever touch you again!


This is what I meant when I wrote "lopsided babooshy hair follicular disaster" above.


That braid should definitely give headache...to the person standing in front of her.

Betsey Johnson Fall 2001 Ready-to-Wear
Bad bangs...baaad

Miguel Adrover Spring 2004 Ready-to-Wear
Looks like the backside of a cow.

So, if you find yourself all alone with a drink in a corner at a party, make sure to do a once over in the mirror to check your head grass. Lopsidedness is a booo boo!

Anywho...don't tell me I didn't warn ya!

Oh, who am I kidding? I have had moments with hair, such as above, and its all part of the mommy package. Who was I kidding!!

Love!

{Images Courtesy Style.com. The Sartorialist, Vogue India}

No comments:

Post a Comment