Monday, July 11, 2011

Style is in (da) house

I was away at a wedding, and what a weekend it was. Fun, food and festivities abound! Coming from an Indian culture, the indulgence and celebrations of events, such as marriages, requires that you book yourself for an entire week wherein you just sing, dance, eat loads of sweets (*ahem gain weight ahem*), dance a bit more, follow head-spinning rituals, eat some more and wear bright blinged out clothes and jewelry!!! Ha - but me love all this to bits!!
Moving on darlings....while perusing the fancy pages of homes, I fell in love with the interior styling in the pics below...swooon! Ideas for decorating my house (mainly the living room)...when I buy one!



mural-ideas-wall-murals-decor-03.jpg



candace-bushnell-home-ed0905-main.jpg



Hugs!

{Images Courtesy: Elle Decor and Sarah Kaye}

No comments:

Post a Comment