Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SAMPLE SALE TUESDAY

Just last week I was chanting Jill Sander Jill Sander Jill Sander! And then I came across this  ---> JILL SANDER SAMPLE SALE. Am I hallucinating? Did the Fashion Gods hear my prayer? Am I lucky? Should I buy lotto?
Ok, so, this week's installment of Sample Sale will cover unique, can't-breathe-without Jill Sander pieces.
The sale is on now at EditorsCloset, so hurry before you lose your chance to snag clothing that will actually make you look chic!

Jil Sander Black Thin Strap Dress
JS Thin Strap Dress, Original $2,190. Sale $268 (I don't particularly like how they have styled the dress, but whateva'...the price rocks)

Jil Sander Royal Blue Pleated Wool Dress
Royal Blue Pleated Wool Dress, Original $3,216. Sale $415

Jil Sander Navy Lace-Up Leather Wedge Booties
Navy Leather Lace up Booties, Original $742, Sale $108

Jil Sander Blue Silk Sheer Blouse
Silk Sheer Blouse, Original $720, Sale $95

Jil Sander White Pleated Dress
White pleated Dress, Original $3,584. Sale $468

Jil Sander Bright Orange Wool Dress
Bright orange Wool dress, Original $2,478. Sale $350

Jil Sander Anthracite Cashmere Dress
Anthracite Cashmere Dress, Original $1,590. Sale $205

Jil Sander Brown Crackled Leather High Heel Sandals
Brown Crackled Leather Heels, Original $795, Sale $117

Don't wait. I may beat you to some of the items!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment