Thursday, July 28, 2011

Prive rocks my fancy fashionable feathers

Today, as I was feeding my son, he "pffffft" at me just as I put cereal in his mouth. Out came the spoonful he had just put in his mouth and both his and my shirt were speckled with tasty bits! It would have made me so mad, but instead I started to laugh. His face was so cute when he looked at me; his mouth smeared with leftover, zig-zaged around the edges. And, then I looked down at my shirt! Yeah, it was smeared alright! Which made me wonder, there should be a bib for the feeder, not just the feedee...you know! Doesn't this make for a great business idea...hello genius me!! If you decide to do something about it, well, you gotta give me some royalty sistah!!

Which brings me to this, not sure how its relevant but, stay with me, will ya? I am obsessed with clean clothes Armani Prive. Remember I had mentioned it here?. I just couldn't resist sharing with you why I love the brand so much. One look at their designs and you are bound to fall for those kick-ass tailored suits, mermaid gowns, architecturally perfect dresses and luxurious prints too. It really is that simple, my lovelies. Now Now, I am not a believer in trends. I do believe in good style and good clothes. So, what if those clothes were for Fall 2009 collection? If they make me look gorgeous, and feel fabulous (very important), then heck yeah! I will wear them. You can sue me, Fall 2011!! Roll in Armani Prive's current and previous collections.

Some of my favorite favorite, drooly-worthy, eye-popping, high inducing looks. I will start with the most current, and kinda' go back.


Fall 2011
Armani Privé Fall 2011 Couture

Armani Privé Fall 2011 Couture








Armani Privé Fall 2011 Couture Armani Privé Fall 2011 Couture

Couture 2010
Armani Privé Fall 2010 Couture  Armani Privé Fall 2010 Couture

Armani Privé Fall 2010 Couture  Armani Privé Fall 2010 Couture

Fall 2009
Armani Privé Fall 2009 Couture  Armani Privé Fall 2009 Couture

Armani Privé Fall 2009 Couture  Armani Privé Fall 2009 Couture

Armani Privé Fall 2009 Couture  Armani Privé Fall 2009 Couture

Spring Couture 2008
Armani Privé Spring 2008 Couture  Armani Privé Spring 2008 Couture

Armani Privé Spring 2008 Couture  Armani Privé Spring 2008 Couture

Armani Privé Spring 2008 Couture  Armani Privé Spring 2008 Couture

Fall 2006 Couture
Armani Privé Fall 2006 Couture  Armani Privé Fall 2006 Couture

Armani Privé Fall 2006 Couture  Armani Privé Fall 2006 Couture

Armani Privé Fall 2006 Couture  Armani Privé Fall 2006 Couture

Night Night lovelies....hope the fashion feathers have been ruffled a bit (mine have already...but, you already knew that). Gotta' get some sleep (and dreams about these looks) so that I have energy to play around with my son. He's making attempts to crawl, and I tell ya' that requires a lottt of energy!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment