Monday, June 27, 2011

Skirting the Issue

I have been thinking about skirts. A lot. Its like a perennial state of mind because, well, its summer darlings! Skirts. to me, represent sun, fun (wow, didn't expect the rhyme here), freedom (as in being light and free), legs (God bless those with looong legs), flirting (wind blowing the bejeesus out of your skirt), and sass. Yes, sass.
Why am I late to the party on talking about skirts, you may ask. Well, let's just say I didn't have any time before. And, so before I start talking nonsense, let me share some pieces that make me drool. I mean, one look and you are ready to take a second mortgage to finance these bad girls! Well, not really, but you get the point.

The Skirt Issue


The first column are floral beauties, sure to create sunshine around you when you wear them. The second set celebrates the vixen in you. You can be baaad and look sexy at the same time. woot woot! The third collection is edgier in its scallopy (totally made up word for personal benefit) glory. These would look great to wear, say, at an art exhibition or going for a private concert on the rooftop. The final collection is a part oomph part club hopping...you just can't go wrong!
[For more information on these skirts, as in pricing and site to buy, please visit my page here]

Now, don't be shy, you can thank me by leaving me a nice note in the comments section or sending a virtual hug! Its all about bright life and good style chicas!!

Love!

ps. Sorry, but the image above is smaller than I thought, and I am trying to enlarge it. If any suggestions, please let me know
pps. Still working on the design of the blog, don't be hatin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment